Richland Center, WI – Every three years The Richland Hospital and Clinics conducts the Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA). Part of the process includes the distribution of an anonymous, public survey. The CHNA provides vital information that helps identify the communities’ most significant needs and, as a result, impacts the services that are offered to meet these needs.
This year The Richland Hospital and Clinics has partnered with these key stakeholders to distribute and analyze the CHNA: the Richland School District, Extension Richland County (University of Wisconsin-Madison), and Richland County Health and Human Services.
Here is a summary of the CHNA:
· The survey is anonymous and takes about 5 minutes to complete.
· There are no risks to for participating and no penalties for not participating.
· People will be asked questions about health/wellness status, needs, concerns, and challenges.
· Data will be publicly available to help people and organizations improve community services.
· The deadline to participate is Friday, October 21, at 5 p.m.