OUR MISSION & PURPOSE
To render service to The Richland Hospital and Clinics (TRHC) campus, affiliates, and patients.
We fulfill this mission by:
- Providing scholarships to students enrolled in studies leading to a career in healthcare
- Providing a wonderful variety of gifts in the TRHC Lobby Shoppe
- Providing a healing garden view for patients and staff by caring for the Rooftop Garden and the waterfall area outside the front entrance of the campus
- Providing volunteer services for American Red Cross Blood Drives held at the campus or other events as requested
- Providing items for staff appreciation periodically throughout the year
- Assisting with the purchase of equipment that benefits patients or staff
While several goals are accomplished through volunteerism, Partners holds several fundraising events in addition to operating The Lobby Shoppe. These include flower sales in spring and fall, and an annual No Bake – Bake Sale to name a few.
Partners of The Richland Hospital, Inc. is a registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit. All contributions are tax-deductible.
Interested in joining in our support of The Richland Hospital and Clinics? For membership information contact Patty Pulvermacher at email@example.com or stop in The Lobby Shoppe M-F from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Scholarship Committee of Partners of the Richland Hospital, Inc. will award Health Career Scholarships to persons desiring to pursue and/or further their education in a health care field.