About Laci Banker, CNM
Certified Nurse Midwife
Laci has more than 11 years of experience working in The Richland Hospital Labor & Delivery Unit.
Nursing School at Viterbo University
Graduate of Frontier Nursing University, Versailles, KY
- Primary care
- Prenatal/Postnatal care
- Manage low-risk pregnancies and births with a rounded emotional and practical approach
- Deliver your baby following your labor goals and birth plan
- Monitor your physical and psychological well-being
- Advise you about diet, exercise, meds, and staying healthy
- Educate and counsel you about newborn care, being able to see your baby for the first 28 days
- Breastfeeding support
- Make referrals to doctors when necessary
- Prescribe and administer medication if needed
- Provide family planning and preconception care (birth control & contraceptive options)
- Perform women’s health screenings such as annual paps and other exams
- Minor gynecological concerns (UTIs)
- STD testing and care
- Menopause concerns & management
- See women throughout their entire reproductive stage — from puberty to the onset of menopause – developing relationships with individuals and generations
How do I make an appointment?
Our midwife can see patients at Richland Center – making for an easy commute during your pregnancy or simply for other women’s health appointments. If you’d like to schedule an appointment, please call 608.647.6321.