WAYS TO GIVE
We are dedicated to advancing meaningful and measurable improvements that positively impact our community. Our donors make an impact to deliver elevated care, honor their loved ones, and share their gratitude through generous gifts.
The meaning for your gift is important and we honor your generosity with care and compassion.
We’d love to talk to you about giving and the various options to elevate the health and wellness of our community.
- Gifts of gratitude to thank caregivers
- Gifts of cash, checks, bank withdrawals or ongoing giving
- Wills and bequests to leave a lasting legacy
- Gift of life insurance by designating the Foundation as a beneficiary
- Retirement benefits and IRAs
- Stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
Donate online or call Angie at 608-6321 ext. 2285 to donate over the phone.
We’ll use your generous gift to make a difference in the areas it’s needed the most. Greatest needs includes funding community-based and school-based programs of those we serve.
Scholarships are built to support and encourage members in our community to pursue advanced education in a healthcare related field. The Richland Hospital Foundation is honored to award scholarships every year to inspire individuals to accomplish their goals.