The Richland Hospital and Clinics held the annual board meeting on Monday, April 25 during which terms of office begin and end, and board officers are voted upon.
Jerry McCauley and Jerry Gander each completed three, 3-year terms – so roughly 100 meetings and many other hours of commitment, over a 9-year period of volunteer service to The Richland Hospital and Clinics. “During this time, these board members collaborated with three different hospital CEOs and oversaw such events as the establishment of Senior Life Solutions, implementation of the hospitalist program, the merger with Richland Medical Center, purchase of the future hospital site, and our response to the COVID-19 pandemic…to name a few. Please join me in thanking these community leaders and volunteers for their service to our organization and community, “ The Richland Hospital Chief Executive Officer Bruce Roesler stated.
Three new board members were also welcomed in April:
- Peter Walsh is best known locally for his Ace Hardware stores.
- Shelly Schmidt helps to manage her family’s large dairy operation, near Gotham.
- Laura Melby is an Assistant Vice President and branch manager for the Peoples Community Bank.
The following board members were elected as follows:
- Marilyn Rinehart will serve a second term as Chair.
- John Annear was re-elected Vice Chair.
- Steve Bauer will serve as Treasurer.
- Kay Balink will be Board Secretary.
Other board members include John Poole, Traci Peterson, D.C., and Dr. Christine Richards.
The Richland Hospital, Inc. is an independent, 25-bed acute care Critical Access hospital – celebrating nearly 100 years of service to the healthcare needs of people in Richland Center and the surrounding area. The Richland Hospital, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization, is located 60 miles west of Madison, Wisconsin and 65 miles east of La Crosse. For more information about The Richland Hospital and Clinics, contact Director of Community Relations & Marketing Shawna Connor at 608.647.1886 or email@example.com.