Richland Center, WI – The Richland Hospital Birth Center has compiled its 2022 baby data:
- TOP 3 GIRL NAMES: Ivy, Kylie, Harper
- TOP 3 BOYS NAMES: Ethan, Logan, Weston
- BIGGEST BABY: 11 pounds, 4 ounces
- SMALLEST BABY: 1 pound, 12 ounces
- MONTH WITH MOST BIRTHS: February (17)
- TOTAL 2022 BIRTHS: 84 boys and 64 girls
The Richland Hospital and Clinics (TRHC) welcomed several new providers in family medicine and obstetrics in 2022 and looks forward to continuing to serve families in the greater Richland County area.
The Richland Hospital and Clinics (TRHC) operates an independent, integrated group medical practice, two rural health clinics, and a critical access hospital – and celebrates nearly 100 years of service to the health care needs of people in the greater Richland County area. TRHC, a not-for-profit organization, is located in Richland Center, Wisconsin, 60 miles west of Madison and 65 miles east of La Crosse with rural health clinics located in Muscoda and Spring Green. For more information about TRHC, contact Shawna Connor, Director of Community Relations & Marketing at 608.647.1886 or email@example.com.