The Richland Hospital, Inc., The Richland Hospital Foundation and Richland Electric Cooperative team up to beautify the hospital neighborhood
(Richland Center, WI) – Visitors and staff of The Richland Hospital, Inc. were treated to an artful addition to the hospital visitor and employee parking lots this March – 12 colorful banners. This project was driven by The Richland Hospital Foundation Director Ginny Moore but could not be completed without the generous contribution of equipment, staff and expertise by Richland Electric Cooperative.
“The Foundation is so excited about the installation of this year’s special project; banners for our parking lots. The employees at The Richland Hospital, Inc. are very generous with donations via payroll deduction and they directed that this year’s special project dollars go toward bringing life to the hospital parking areas – creating a welcoming message to all who enter,” Moore shares.
The Richland Hospital Foundation was established in 1987 and exists to support the charitable, educational and scientific needs of the hospital and communities we serve. For more information about how you can be part of this very special work, contact Moore at 608.647.1847 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Richland Hospital, Inc. is an independent, 25-bed acute care Critical Access hospital – celebrating nearly 100 years of service to the healthcare needs of people in Richland Center and the surrounding area. The Richland Hospital, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization, is located 60 miles west of Madison, Wisconsin and 65 miles east of La Crosse. For more information about The Richland Hospital and Clinics, contact Director of Community Relations & Marketing Shawna Connor at 608.647.1886 or email@example.com.
Photo caption: Special thanks to Trevor Clark, Curt Brockway, Dave Darling and the staff of Richland Electric Cooperative for assisting The Richland Hospital Foundation with this worthwhile project.