PRIMARY PODIATRY CARE AND
FOOT AND ANKLE SURGERY
GET BACK TO DOING WHAT YOU LOVE PAIN FREE
When your feet and ankles are painful or compromised, your quality of life can really suffer. If you’re ready to find relief and get the most effective treatment available, schedule an appointment with our podiatrist, who is a highly-trained foot/ankle doctor and surgeon. We believe in a minimally-invasive approach when appropriate, but surgery is also an option for some cases.
Call 608.647.6161 to schedule.
What ages can be treated?
What conditions are treated?
Here are some common conditions. This is not an extensive list. If you have any concerns about your feet/ankles not listed here, please don’t hesitate to make an appointment or consult your primary care provider.
- Injury (sprains, fractures, Achilles’ tendon rupture)
- Total ankle joint replacement
- Toe pain/numbness/tingling
- Hammertoe correction
- In-grown nails
- Nail or toe injury
- Turf toe
Other foot conditions:
- Plantar fasciitis, flat feet, high arches, arch pain
- Bunion correction
- Tendonitis and bursitis
- Nerve damage – tingling, numbness, pain
- Heel pain
- Deformity correction
- Skin biopsies
Diabetic foot care:
- Toenail care
- Blood flow
- Neuropathy (tingling, numbness, and pain)
- Charcot (break down of bones due to nerve damage)
What services are offered?
Here is a list of common services:
- Orthotics (shoe inserts)
- Bracing, casting
- Pain management through injections or oral/topical medications
- Oral/topical medications for other conditions
- Inpatient, outpatient, and emergency surgery
FIND CARE CLOSER TO HOME
The Richland Hospital & Clinics are committed to offering the highest level of care that's closer to home. Our dedicated medical teams utilize state-of-the-art technology and receive special training to provide expert care to the communities we serve.
We serve a vast area in and around Iowa, Sauk and Richland counties.