PODIATRY & FOOT ANKLE SURGERY
What ages can be treated?
Any age — our podiatrist can address a wide array of adult and pediatric foot/ankle conditions, injuries, and more.
What conditions are treated?
- Injury (sprains, fractures, Achilles’ tendon rupture)
- Total ankle joint replacement
- Toe pain/numbness/tingling
- Hammertoe correction
- In-grown nails
- Nail or toe injury
- Turf toe
Other foot conditions:
- Plantar fasciitis, flat feet, high arches, arch pain
- Bunion correction
- Tendonitis and bursitis
- Nerve damage – tingling, numbness, pain
- Heel pain
- Deformity correction
- Minimally-invasive surgery
- Skin biopsies
Diabetic foot care:
- Toenail care
- Blood flow
- Neuropathy (tingling, numbness, and pain)
- Charcot (break down of bones due to nerve damage)
What services are offered?
- Orthotics (shoe inserts)
- Bracing, casting
- Pain management through injections or oral/topical medications
- Oral/topical medications for other conditions
- Inpatient, outpatient, and emergency surgery
FIND CARE CLOSER TO HOME
The Richland Hospital & Clinics are committed to offering the highest level of care that's closer to home. Our dedicated medical teams utilize state-of-the-art technology and receive special training to provide expert care to the communities we serve.
We serve a vast area in and around Iowa, Sauk and Richland counties.