You can conveniently get both your flu shot and COVID-19 vaccination at the same time if you choose.
With the FDA’s recent authorization of the updated COVID-19 vaccine, which is better designed to protect against the current variants of COVID-19, we will be able to offer it at this year’s flu/COVID-19 vaccination clinic.
Appointments Are Required
- Please call in advance to schedule an appointment & preregister. Walk-ins are not accepted at this time.
- You may choose to get both the flu vaccine and the COVID-19 vaccine at the same time, or you can make different appointments to do them separately.
- If you can’t make the vaccination clinic, you can also receive these vaccinations at any scheduled appointment with your provider.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Please bring your insurance information, identification, and your COVID-19 card (if you’ve been previously vaccinated).
The Richland Hospital Clinic
- 2nd floor – You can go directly there (follow the signs).
Muscoda Health Center
Spring Green Medical Center
Our staff and vaccinators are trained and will guide you as to which vaccination you are eligible for. Please contact The Richland Hospital and Clinics at 608.647.6321 to schedule and preregister.If you’d like to learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and boosters, please consult the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html.