FREE Childbirth eClasses
Our online childbirth class is the perfect alternative for busy parents needing a flexible class schedule or for moms on bed rest. Have you given birth before? This online class is a great refresher course!
Our eight-chapter program is an interactive, web-based class that uses videos, personal birth stories, animations, activities, and games to teach all of the essential information parents need to know to prepare for the birth of their baby.
Our Online Childbirth Class Will Help You:
- Understand pregnancy – what’s happening to your body, discomforts, warning signs, nutrition, exercise
- Learn about labor – preparing for birth, pre-labor signs, onset of labor, 3D animation of labor processre
- See how the stages of labor unfold – watch amazing real-life birth stories
- Discover helpful comfort techniques – breathing, relaxation, massage, visualization, focal points, hydrotherapy, labor and pushing positions, advice for partners
- And much more!
When is the Best Time to Take the Childbirth eClass?
You can take the course anytime, but the recommended time to start the course is when you are 28 to 30 weeks pregnant.
Preview the Childbirth eClass
Ways to Sign-Up for the Class:
- By mail – Send your name and email address to:
- Stop by the Richland Hospital Birth Center. They will collect your email address to send you your login information.
- Call the Richland Hospital and tell them that you would like to register for a Childbirth Education eClass.
- Stop by the Richland Hospital registration desk and sign-up for Childbirth Education eClass.
- If you are a member of Prenatal Care Coordination (PNCC), they will drop your (PNCC) paper off at the Richland Hospital Birth Center and they will register you for the class.
The Richland Hospital, Inc.
Attn: Birth Center
333 East Second Street
Richland Center, WI 53581
This FREE Class Includes:
- Online access for 60 days
- One labor rehearsal class at the hospital
- A tour of our Birth Center