Free Estate Planning Service
It’s no secret that Americans are slow in planning for retirement and perhaps even slower to establish an end of life estate plan. Over the last decade or so, there’s been a blossoming revelation for many us to “live in the moment;” to enjoy the day we are living; and not to worry about tomorrows uncertainties. And there is much to be gained for those who have successfully reached this “inner” place of contentment. It only makes sense that our quest for “inner contentment” could be more easily achieved if we purpose to spend less time worrying about the future by making a plan to secure the future. Making an end of life estate plan will in fact enhance our ability to enjoy every moment of every day.
The Richland Hospital would like to invite you to participate in our free estate planning service. We are excited about how many local residents have already started participating in this service. The Foundation has contracted Thompson & Associates to take clients through a four to six confidential session process. No information is shared with the Foundation unless the client wishes to do so.
What Thompson and Associates does in approximately 4 to 6 monthly meetings.
- Thomson and Associates helps planning clients clarify their estate planning objectives, which may include financially taking care of themselves, their spouse, and their heirs, avoiding taxes, addressing special needs and giving to charity.
- Thompson & Associates assists planning clients in listing their assets to comprise a Net Worth Statement.
- Thompson & Associates will use the clients’ objectives and values to recommend a plan, which will distribute their assets in the most efficient and effective way.
- Thompson & Associates meets with the planning clients to educate them on the technical aspects of the plan and the reasons why they are recommending each tool.
- If the planning clients desire, Thompson & Associates meets with their professionals (attorney, accountant, life insurance agent , investment manager, etc.) to discuss the recommendations and provide any needed technical assistance.
We hope you will take advantage of this free service by calling us at 647-6321, ext. 2285. We’re convinced you’ll feel satisfied and comforted knowing your estate planning objectives have been settled and will be carried out according to your wishes.
For More Information
If you would like to speak with someone about a gift for the hospital or if you have any questions about the Richland Hospital Foundation please contact:
Norbert Calnin, Executive Director
Richland Hospital Foundation, Inc.
333 East Second Street
Richland Center, WI 53581