The Richland Hospital, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Surgical Services Manager.
Wage/Benefits: Based upon experience. Benefit eligible.
Days/Hours: Full-time position
Positions Summary: This position is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall surgical services operations of the facility in accordance with current regulatory standards and guidelines. And, in conjunction with the CNO, and Chief of Surgery provides for fiscally responsible and clinically appropriate services that meet the surgical needs of our community.
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Nursing with demonstrated experience required.
- Master’s Degree or Advanced Degree in Nursing such as Advanced Practice Nurse preferred.
- Demonstrated nursing leader with OR background and knowledge regarding OR processes required.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating clinical care delivery, improving processes and program development is also required.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Posting Date: 6/22/17
Interested individuals may complete an Employment Application and send to:
The Richland Hospital, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
333 E. Second Street
Richland Center, WI 53581