The Richland Hospital, Inc. is seeking an Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner (APNP) specializing in Family Medicine to cover shifts on an as needed basis in our provider-based Rural Health Clinics located in Muscoda, WI and Spring Green, WI. The Richland Hospital offers competitive wages and a core value based work environment.
Wage/Benefits: Based on experience
Days/Hours: PRN, week-day position, providing temporary coverage as required
Position Summary: The Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner,APNP will provide primary ambulatory care in collaboration with physician(s), serving individual patients of all ages. Maintain advanced knowledge base and skills in health promotion and maintenance, disease prevention, physical and psychosocial assessment. Management of health and illness in the health care of individuals across the full spectrum of ages; pediatrics, adult, geriatric clients
- APNP with unrestricted Wisconsin License
- Minimum of two years of experience in an ambulatory clinic setting
- Current certification from national certifying body approved by the Wisconsin Board of Nursing for Nurse Practitioners
- Current certification as an advanced prescriber
- Medicare/Medicaid eligible, no exclusion
- DEA Registration, ACLS, PALS, CPR
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
Posting Date: 6/22/17
The Richland Hospital, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
333 E. Second Street
Richland Center, WI 53581