The Richland Hospital, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Custodian position.
Wage/Benefits: Based upon experience. Benefit Eligible.
Day/Hours: Evening position. Primarily Monday-Friday, 5:00pm until 1:00am
Position Summary: The Custodian sweeps, vacuums, wet mops and scrubs floors; strips, waxes and polishes floors using appropriate equipment; washes walls, ceilings and windows. This position is also responsible for trash/recyclable removal and other general housekeeping related tasks.
• Ability to function independently and as a team player
• Must be detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to manage work time effectively and multi-task
• Ability to follow procedures
• Good communication skills
• Regular, reliable attendance
• Safeguard and maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the patient, employee, and organizational information
Posting Date: 08/07/2017
View Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Policy Statement
Interested individuals may complete an Employment Application and send to:
The Richland Hospital, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Department
333 E. Second Street
Richland Center, WI 53581